Aerial Drone Services

Add an aerial perspective to your visual presentations with Aerial Video and Photos by using our Aerial Drone Services.

  • We are Part 107 Certified which means we are permitted by the FAA to be hired for commercial use.

  • We offer aerial videography and aerial photography services using the highly regarded DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone with its 1” Hasselblad camera. The detail and color from this camera is simply stunning with image quality that rivals DSLR and mirrorless cameras.

    • 1” image sensor

    • 4K footage with 10 bit color

    • 20 megapixel photos

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

  • What kind of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) services do you offer?

    • We capture video footage and/or photos at heights up to 400 feet above ground level or 400 feet above tall structures such as towers.*

      *400 feet AGL is a limit set by the FAA for unmanned aircraft systems (UAS).

    Why do I need aerial footage and photos?

    • An aerial view is a unique perspective that can add tremendous value to a visual presentation. Aerial views are also valuable tools for inspection of property such as real estate, buildings and towers.

    I’ve been told I cannot fly a drone on my property because it is within 5 miles of an airport. Is that true?

    • Some airports have restricted airspace out to a 5 mile radius of an airport. In those situations it is illegal to fly a drone without prior authorization from the airport or a waiver from the FAA. One of the advantages of a Part 107 certification is that certified UAS pilots can request authorization and get near instant approval via LAANC (Low Altitude Authorization and Notification Capability). 

    What does Part 107 certification mean?

    • In order for a drone to be used for commercial purposes the FAA requires the pilot of the drone operate under Part 107 which is a set of rules and regulations that govern the safe operation of Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) in public airspace. To operate under Part 107 a pilot must pass a FAA knowledge exam. 

    I know a guy down the street who has a drone. Why don’t I just use him to get aerial footage for my business?

    • The FAA says anyone hired to fly a UAS (drone) must be Part 107 certified. If you hire a drone operator make sure you get proof they posses a Part 107 certification. 

    Contact us today for a free quote!